There is currently 1 employment opportunities with the Maryland Stadium Authority
TITLE: MSA PROJECT COORDINATOR SENIOR
AGENCY: MARYLAND STADIUM AUTHORITY
AGENCY DIVISION: Capital Projects Development Group (CPDG)
LOCATION: Camden Yards Sports Complex, Baltimore, MD
HIRING RANGE: $55,000+ (salary commensurate with relevant experience and background; State salary rules may apply for transferees)
STATUS: Regular, Full-time, Benefitted
CLOSING DATE: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
NATURE OF WORK
An MSA Project Coordinator Senior is the advanced level of work involving planning, coordinating, and evaluating for the Workforce Development business unit of CPDG. Employees in this classification may supervise and also may provide advice and guidance to other staff who are either directly or peripherally in the workforce development, procurement and compliance, and project development processes. Employees in this classification receive general supervision and direction from a designated higher level MSA Executive, Project Manager or Project Administrator.
- Provides administrative assistance on assigned projects.
- Monitors various workforce development reports and reporting timelines among all partners.
- Coordinates monthly report submission and review and provides summary and/or recommendations on next steps
- Manage the implementation and ongoing on support for selected compliance software.
- Attend offsite meetings and outreach events for minority contractors and construction management companies.
- Monitors and provides guidance for dashboard updates and data entry to consultant.
- Coordinates work assignments with consultants and MSA internal staff.
- Performs other duties and functions appropriate to the position as assigned and required.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
(The following generally describes the knowledge, skills, and abilities that are required to enter the job or to be learned within a short period of time in order to successfully perform the assigned tasks).
- Working knowledge of Maryland State MBE and SBR programs;
- Working knowledge of ADPICS as it relates to creating direct and blanket purchase orders and report generation;
- Knowledge of generally accepted contract compliance standards and practices;
- Knowledge of the principles of internal control;
- Knowledge of business administration and management practices;
- Skill in analyzing automated and manual records, reports and other business documents and finding details and facts pertinent to the assignment;
- Skill in determining compliance or noncompliance with the provisions of statutes and contracts;
- Skill in preparing accurate and concise work papers and reports;
- Skill in communicating ideas and information;
- Skill in managing work time efficiently and effectively under deadlines;
- Ability to use computers and software related to maintaining compliance data;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the employees, colleagues, and representatives of other entities.
(Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying).
Specific educational and experience requirements are set by this agency based on the essential job functions assigned to the position. Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the knowledge, skills, abilities, and key competencies necessary to the successful performance of compliance coordination functions is qualifying.
Education: A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Administrative Science, or related field from an accredited college or university or a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with 30 credit hours in courses related to business administration, workforce development, or demographic studies.
Experience: two (2) years of directly related experience to include one (1) year with supervisory or lead worker responsibilities.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates must submit a Maryland Stadium Authority Application to:
1). firstname.lastname@example.org, please include posting no: PC2-09292016 in the subject line
2). Human Resources Director
Maryland Stadium Authority
333 W. Camden Street, Suite 500
Baltimore, Maryland 21201
Resumes may accompany the MSA application; however, all sections of the application must be completed according to the instructions or it will not be accepted. Faxed and electronically submitted applications will not be accepted.
Applications may be downloaded by accessing website http://www.mdstad.com/pdf/MSAApplicationfillable.pdf or obtained by calling 410-333-1560 (toll free 1-877-637-8234). TTY users call via the Maryland Relay Service.
Print, complete, and mail application to the address above.
As an equal opportunity employer, The Maryland Stadium Authority is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.