There is currently 1 employment opportunities with the Maryland Stadium Authority
Status: Full-time, Benefitted
Hiring Range: $44,500+ (salary offer commensurate with experience and qualifications; State salary rules may apply for promotions and transferees).
Location: Warehouse at Camden Yards- South, Capital Projects Development Group
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
The Maryland Stadium Authority (MSA) is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Executive Associate II.
Nature of Work
Executive level administrative work requiring regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting rules and regulations in accordance with agency policies and practices. Employees in this classification may supervise lower-level administrative employees. Employees in this classification receive supervision from a higher-level administrator.
Examples of Work:
(The duties listed below are intended as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements or duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position).
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Project Managers and Executives.
- Formats, reviews and proofreads project documents; including correspondence, memos and emails for completeness and accuracy.
- Electronically and physically compiles correspondence and project documents for distribution.
- Receives, logs, compiles and distributes procurement documents.
- Attends project meetings, documents, compiles, distributes and tracks meeting notes.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming correspondence, invoices and project related documents.
- Maintains important and confidential records.
- Maintains electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Answers and screens telephone calls; receives and directs visitors, in person or via the telephone; answers or directs inquiries.
- Performs other administrative duties such as logging and tracking, photocopying, filing, etc. as requested by project management team.
- Performs other duties and functions appropriate to the position as assigned and required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: (The following generally describes the knowledge, skills, and abilities that are required to enter the job or to be learned within a short period of time in order to successfully perform the assigned tasks)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Administrative writing and reporting and tracking skills.
- Aptitude for organization and time management.
- Knowledge of Google email and calendar functions.
- Experience operating standard office equipment.
- Ability to learn an agency’s purpose, programs, organization and procedures.
- Knowledge of the nature and function of organizations, organization charts, staffing patterns, and work-flow diagrams.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and interagency personnel.
- Ability to prepare and present ideas and information clearly and concisely.
- Basic knowledge of supply management.
- Ability to protect operations by keeping information confidential.
(Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying)
Specific educational and experience requirements are set by this agency based on the essential job functions assigned to the position. Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the knowledge, skills, abilities, and key competencies necessary to the successful performance of administrative functions.
Education: Completion of 60 credit hours at an accredited college or university.
Experience: 5 years of hands on administrative support experience
Note: Candidates may substitute one year of experience in administrative or professional work for the required education, at the rate of one year of experience for 30 credit hours, for up to 60 credit hours of the required education. Experience working in construction management, architectural, and/or engineering firm is preferred and advantageous.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employees assigned such duties may be required to possess a motor vehicle operator's license valid in the State of Maryland.
Capital Projects Development Group
Maryland Stadium Authority
351 W. Camden Street, Suite 500
Baltimore, Maryland 21201
Attn: Project Administrator
Résumés may accompany the application, however, all sections of the application must be completed according to the instructions. Notations such as “see résumé” or “see attachment” in lieu of completing the application are not acceptable
Applications may be obtained by calling 410-333-1560 (toll free 1-877-637-8234) or by clicking here. Print, complete, and mail application to the address above.
TTY users call via the Maryland Relay Service.
As an equal opportunity employer Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.