The Maryland Stadium Authority was authorized by the Maryland legislature to perform feasibility studies of proposed projects.
MSA conducts research on the market, estimated economic and fiscal impacts focusing on the potential tax revenue for the State and local jurisdictions to help determine the viability of the proposal based on an impartial and objective analysis.
In cases where market and economic studies look positive, MSA may perform additional studies that map include design, cost analysis and potential financing options.
Listed in Chronological order by date approved:
- Maryland Horse Park and Agricultural Education Center
- Allegany County Motorsports
- Montgomery County - Arena
- Baltimore City Arena
- National Sailing Hall of Fame
- Prince George's Soccer Stadium
- Baltimore City Circuit Court Complex
- Baltimore Soccer Stadium
- Wicomico Youth and Civic Center
- Troy Park Tennis and Sports Center
- Washington Redskins Training Center/ Team Headquarters
- City of Frederick Conference Center
- Hagerstown Stadium
- Perdue Stadium
- Baltimore City Convention Center Expansion/Arena
- Show Place Arena
- Green Branch Multi-Field Sports Complex
- M&E Analysis for the Proposed New Maryland Horse Park System
- M&E Analysis for a Proposed New Multi-Purpose Civic Center in Waldorf
- M&E Analysis Associated with Expansion of the Ocean City Convention Center